Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm going to Disney!



K so I just found out that I'm going (eep!) to (eep!) DISNEY! MAJOR EEEEEEEEP!!!!! Sometime during the summer. So it's time for me to go crazy obsessing over it and every little detail of my trip.

You know how when you go to a Disney park, there are always tons of people, especially little kids, running around with those mickey mouse ears or princess tiaras on their heads? Well...the truth is...*sniff*...I've never done that. I've been to Disneyland at least 6 times since I was born and I've never worn an official piece of Disney headwear at the park. Isn't that extremely sad? So I'm going to buy a Disney princess crown for this trip and wear it ALL day long, unless I'm going on a water ride. Ariel is my favorite princess by far, so if I can find a crown of her, I'll get that. If not, I'll go with Cinderella. You can't go wrong with Cinderella. Yeah, so I'm going to have a little crown, and my camera, and if I get some vids of Disneyland park characters that are worth watching, I'll post them on Youtube and provide a link.

Lately I've been feeling very much like baking. Here are some photos of yummy things I wish I could make!








There you have an Ariel cake, Peter Pan cake, cup cake, and pink lemonade cupcake, which looks as though a Disney princess exploded onto it! Yay!

1 comment: