Sunday, May 17, 2009

No, no, NO! SIERRA DON'T DO IT!

I think I'm going to die! Sierra Boggess, who plays Ariel in Broadway's TLM is quitting and her last show is May 31st. Dangit, Sierra! Couldn't you just wait a year until I can afford to go? How selfish can you be? lol I know I'm being quite harsh, but I am very disappointed about this. I just bought the entire TLM on B'way album last night.

Here is a photo of Sierra as Ariel. Goodness, if I were talented enough to get that part, I'd never leave it unless I got fired!

But I do wish her luck. I think she has tremendous potentail and I completely love the sound of her voice. Listen to "Beyond My Wildest Dreams" and hear her squeal! It's so cute!






I'm getting psyched for The Princess and the Frog! Out on December 11th! Photo to the left. It's set in New Orleans, which I am kind of bummed about since I so love fantasy places. And since it's animated I can't go find the filming sites!

Here is the official Princess and the Frog Disney site:
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/princessandthefrog/
Go there for a gallery and trailers!



Next is Rapunzel, out in 2010. I must admit I am quite disappointed that it will not be 2D. It looks too Barbie for me. And I'm not crazy about the look of Rapunzel herself either.


Also, following this theme of up-and-coming Disney films, Tinkerbell the movie is going to have a sequel. I can't remember exactly when it's out but I believe it is called Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure. I might be wrong.

(Not so) Random picture!:

This is a figurine of Adella, one of Ariel's older sisters. I think it's super cute, and I love the flip of the tail. I'm glad that Adella is skinny here, since in the movie she's the chunkier sister, and it doesn't look right next to the other six.

No comments:

Post a Comment